Mt. Rushmore (one of the most marveled architectures in the world):
One of the highlights of our trip was getting to see Mt. Rushmore up close and personal. I remember seeing it when I was little with my grandpa, but it has changed and now made more into an observatory/museum type structure. It was a little bit of a hike to see all the points of the guided sidewalks (allowing different views of the rock structure). So interesting! We really enjoyed our visit and I'm so thankful that the kids can cherish this part of history!
Here are some great pictures of our visit to the big rock:
What awesome memories for our children! If you've never traveled to see Mt. Rushmore, it is a must see!! Take your kids, they will love it. It is so historical and precious to our country! I wonder if Crazy Horse will ever be complete in our lifetime?!



0 comments:
Post a Comment