CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Tomorrow's Khloe's Big Entrance!

If you didn't know already, my doctor has insisted on delivering Khloe tomorrow at Willow Creek. I will have to arrive early tomorrow morning and start the induction process... Gosh, I thought I was ready, but now I'm starting to get cold feet (a little). It's scary thinking about the pain and how our lives are about to change. But, on the better side... I just can't wait to see the little girl that has been kicking the fire out of me every single day for the past many months. And, in my case, it is a myth that they are more snug and quit kicking so much in the last few weeks in the womb. Khloe rolls around more and kicks much harder these last weeks... and every single day - including today! My stomach looks like an alien attack if you sit and watch all the mind-boggling activity. It's CRAZINESS and a little on the freaky side. LOL So... Khloe Elizabeth Yingst will be born into the world tomorrow (June 30, 2009)! Yippee... be on the lookout for updates about my labor/delivery, pics and etc. Peyton is so excited about his little sister... he can't hardly sit still. He is literally counting down the hours until our trip to the hospital tomorrow morning... what a sweet little guy... he is going to be such a big help with his little sister! Today is his last day as an only child. :)

I, also, wanted to post some pictures on this blog of the custom pillows that I designed and my mother-in-law made yesterday at her house. We were there all afternoon and night last night and I got to leave with all three pillows we made! They are darling! I had ordered some extra fabric from the lady in Texas that made Khloe's bedroom accessories (curtains, lamp shade, etc.). The fabric came in handy for the project. :) My mother-in-law came by this morning and looked at the completed nursery (with the pillows we made last night). She also took the extra fabric (that we had leftover from yesterday's pillow project). She took an extra Boppy Pillow Cover and is going to use the extra fabric on her Boppy Pillow. It will be really sweet! When she's done with it (she always works super fast, so she'll be done today, I'm sure), I'll take it and have Khloe's name Embroidered on the top side of it and it will be really special! :)

Here are the pics of Khloe's Custom Nursery Pillows that we made Khloe...









Pillow One (Front):


Pillow One (Back):


Pillow Two (Front):


Pillow Two (Back):


Pillow Three (Front & Back same):


This is my last post being preggers... Yippee! Tomorrow's the Big Day!!! :o)

XOXO

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Yay!! It's a little scary to think about, I know. We'll be thinking about you and praying for a safe and easy delivery. :)