CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

39 Week Doctor Checkup - She's Almost Here!!

Today's doctor appointment with Dr.Cunningham went very well! He felt for progression and said that I was 2+cm dilated, 60% effaced and Khloe is still very much in position for her big debut! Once again the checkup (down under - lol) was extremely excruciating! He felt her head and said that her head was still floating... which means that she is in position, but she is not tight in her spot to bust through on her own. When he touches her head she goes up with it. My doctor says that I have an excessive amount of fluid in my belly (amniotic sack) and it is probably why she is doing that. He said that it is going to be an explosion when my water breaks! Yikes... I hope I'm not in WalMart or shopping somewhere. I think after tomorrow, I am going to lay low (at home) and stop making public appearances (shopping or whatever else). I would hate to have a HUGE mess and be mortified/embarrassed beyond belief. Plus, commuting itself is getting to be a real challenge. My back can BARELY hold up my huge belly. Everywhere I go people ask me if I'm having twins and it is really starting to make me PANIC!!! Quit asking me this people... I only want one... and that is ALL that is in there. Please God!!

If Khloe has not arrived by next Monday on her own, then I am scheduled for induction on Tuesday (June 30). What's crazy about Tuesday is that it will be June 30 (the last day of June)... Peyton's birthday is November 30 (the last day of November)... and Kevin's birthday is January 31 (the last day of January). That's just bizarre! Kind of neat, though... easy for family and friends to remember. LOL So... right now I have 5 full days left until little Khloe is induced... if she's not here before then. I have been having constant contractions (painful and breath-taking) for the past several days... so, we'll see!! I am extremely exhausted right now!

Congrats to our friends, Adam/Chandra McFarlane, on giving birth to their Baby Boy, Jude McFarlane Sunday (Father's Day)! Also, congrats to our friend, Julie Swanson, on her little arrival, too... Baby Ryan Forrest Swanson born yesterday (Tuesday)!! Two down... One to go... That's Khloe!! :o)

FYI: Khloe's nursery rug (reorder) came in yesterday and is darling in her nursery! I, also, finished painting Khloe's nursery picture. I can't believe how long that little canvas painting took... Wow! Kevin painted the giraffe! LOL Good job, honey! I am supposed to receive Khloe's nursery valances/panels, lamp shade and minky dot sheet tomorrow. The lady that made them shipped them out yesterday! That will complete her nursery... It's so cute! She is already rotten!!!!!

Here's a picture of Khloe's completed nursery painting (Finally!)...





We'll keep you posted on Baby News as progression arises!!! Stay tuned... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, I LOVE that picture! Did you paint it? And woohoo for her almost being here!! :)

Heather Y. (aka Mommy) said...

Hey Linds!! Yes, I did draw it and paint it... it was easy. :) Thanks for the compliments!!

Tracy said...

Great news!! Hopefully you won't have to wait to be induced.