CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Some of our Family Maternity Pics...

Here are some of the maternity pictures my friend/photographer, Chandi Gregory (Picture This! Production), took of us in my 8th month of pregnancy. I'm still waiting on the cd and can't wait to see all the pictures... she's backed up with editing, though, so I don't know when that will be. But, atleast she sends us a few pictures every now and then to keep us from being so anxious. LOL She's sweet!







A Short Update:
I am hating the fact that my arms/hands go numb while I'm "trying" to sleep at night. It just started happening these past few days. It's weird. Holding them up and shaking them does not make them stop tingling and regaining proper blood flow again. It's just weird. I don't know what that's about, but all I'm sure it has to do with the way the baby is laying and I'm laying in bed... we both are hitting pressure points that is cutting off my blood flow to my limbs. Ouch! It is starting to do that during the day as well. I'll have to ask my doctor what that's about at my 38 week checkup next Wednesday. No sleep still... I finally fell asleep this morning around 5:45am and woke up at 8:15am... I was just thankful for that!LOL

My PUPP rash hasn't been too bad/itchy lately. That's a blessing! There is nothing worse than having a bad itch - especially in hundreds of spots all over your entire body. Grr!!! As long as I stay cooled off and am not in the humidity for too long or heat or allowing the sun to beat on me, then it will not itch hardly at all. I still have the ugly spots all over my body, though. Embarrassing. But, they'll be gone for good the second Khloe is born (so I hear). :)

Yesterday, I picked up Khloe's pink nursery rug from The Baby's Room (and ran into Julie of all people - I'll tell you more about her in a minute). When I got the rug home and put it on the floor in front of her crib, I was disappointed. The pink was way too dark and not at all the same color as the rest of the pinks in her room. So... once again I have to place an order for either the kiwi-colored rug (since the pink is too hard to match) or the lighter pink rug. The part that stinks is that it takes about 3-4 weeks for the rug to come in and I'm sure Khloe will be here before that. Darn! :( That really stinks. Of course, I could just settle for the chocolate rug like it (that they keep in stock at The Baby's Room)... but, how boring since all of her furniture is so dark anyway. I want her to be able to play and stare at her rug when she's in her room. I'll talk to the ladies at The Babies Room and let you know what they suggest... it might just be the chocolate rug... since there is NO WAIT TIME. I like that part. LOL

The story about Julie is that she is due 3 DAYS before me. When I ran into her at The Baby's Room, she told me that Baby Ryan could be born any day. She was up there buying her car seat, because she has progressed way faster than me and thinks that he will be born within days. Lucky Dog! She is already 70%+ effaced, 3cm dilated and has lost her plug. I'm happy for her, but I am no where near that. I could sense her panic and anxiety when I ran into her. Wow... she's nesting hard and I can't believe that she is that much closer than me. Like I tell other friends... just because you aren't dilated or effaced now, doesn't mean it couldn't all happen in one day. It all depends on when your true labor contractions come on and then your body will catch you up. So, really I'm hoping for that for myself. That's how it was when I went into labor with Peyton (10+ years ago)... everything happened in the hospital and NOT before. :)

Note to Self: JUST BE READY NO MATTER WHAT THE PROGRESSION SAYS!!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Yes, you never know when it will happen! Hopefully not too much longer for you. Of course, now I wonder why I was in such a hurry. :)