CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

36 Weeks Doctor Check-up...

Today was my 36 weeks doctor checkup with my doctor (Dr.Cunningham). It was a good visit. I didn't have to wait at all (I usually don't...considering her has been my doctor for almost 13 YEARS!)... so that's always nice to walk right in and be seen! Yeah! But, my belly is definitely measuring nicely. It won't stop growing. Becky, my doctor's assistant/nurse, commented today that I was ALL BELLY and how cute she thought it was. I beg to differ... I just can't bring myself to think my belly is cute this late in the game. LOL I had my Strep B Test done today (had no idea that the swab was going were it went... LOL!), so hopefully all is good there! I did gain several pounds since my last doctor visit... they commented that the majority of it is water retention at this stage and lots of amniotic fluids, so it shouldn't be hard to lose the bulk of it during labor. Yeah! Dr. Cunningham brought in one of the other doctor's today to just look at my PUPPP Rash... it's pretty rare, so I guess he wanted him to see what it looked like up close. LOL He must have been a new doctor. I still hate this stinking rash... it still itches and drives me crazy. Some of it has gone away, only to leave nasty purplish/red scares behind (kind of like the scars you keep for year after having chicken pox as a child... GRRRR!!!!). I am going to need a skin peel all over my body after this... maybe some lazer, too. (Not kidding!) Hee! I mentioned that I would love for Khloe to be born early to my doctor and he said it's fine as long as I make it past one more week. In one more week (37 weeks) all babies are FULLY developed and are considered FULL TERM, so it's safe to deliver any time once you hit week 37. PLEASE GOD... LET KHLOE BE BORN EARLY!!

I am getting more and more uncomfortable by the day and my belly has dropped SO much that it feels like my belly is falling and I'm having to carry so much extra weight. I am so sleep deprived, too... I think I'm averaging maybe 2 hours of sleep a night lately. I can't find a comfortable spot at all... most of the time I find myself sitting up and trying to get some sleep. I usually don't fall asleep until around 5am or so. Then, I get up at 7am to take Peyton to school (thank God tomorrow is the last day of school... Whew!). I have so much pressure at the bottom of my belly and my back... just miserable. It's getting harder and harder just to walk. :( Plus, Khloe is still such an active baby in my womb... man, she just does not quit stretching, kicking, twisting, turning and just plain throwing a fit... it has been hurting me lately so much that the only thing I can do to make myself feel better is cry. I cry pretty much every day because of all the discomfort! :( She will be so worth all the pain and discomfort once she is here. I just can't wait for that day!!! Hurry up, Baby Khloe!

Some other good news... The Baby's Room called me today to tell me that my rocker/glider for Khloe's nursery is already in. Yeah!!!! I can't believe how quick that was. I ordered it in a green fabric, so it should look cute in her nursery with her colors and theme. :o) I'll pick it up tomorrow! My last Baby Shower is in three days (Saturday)... I'll post pics as soon as it's over!

0 comments: