CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Peyton's Last Day of School - 6-4-09

Today was Peyton's last day at Cooper Elementary... his last day of Elementary school period... and his last day of 4th Grade. Next year he goes on to Middle School in Bentonville. He is so excited! I can't believe how fast our kiddos grow up... it's quite depressing. He will be 11 years old in November. I just can't believe it! He is a good boy and I think what he is most excited about next year is having his own personal locker AND more girls to choose from. Hee hee! Boys... they are so funny!! He had his share of girlfriends at Cooper... let's see what happens next year. I love you, little guy!

It has become a tradition of ours to take a picture of Peyton getting into the car on his last day of school each year... he always holds up enough fingers to show the camera what grade he is going into. So, this year, he jumped in the truck and held up 5 fingers - standing for 5th Grade. It was a bitter/sweet day... apparently, Peyton's favorite teachers cried today. They were such great teachers and it stinks that they won't be at his middle school next year... I just love them! Especially Peyton's favorite teacher - Ms. Deronda Ray!

Here are two pictures I took of Peyton when I picked him up today...

This one is our traditional last day of school photo - Peyton's holding up 5 fingers for 5th Grade!



This one is another picture of Peyton pulling out his project that he has been working on this last semester at school. It's a beautiful bowl... I love it!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! So, I just stumbled across your blog... So glad to have found this. That picture of Peyt is so hard for me to believe... he's grown so much!

We should definitely keep in better touch with each other through this!

Lindsey

ps... say hey to Peyton for me!