As you all have heard me whine and whine again... I HATE being pregnant. Khloe will be so worth it when we see her beautiful, tiny face... but, pregnancy and Heather does not mix!! I am not tired at all (which seems strange)... I have had restless leg syndrome every night and insomnia. During the day, I experience non-stop acid reflux (so bad that my throat is burning so bad that I feel like I need a fire extinguisher!) and horrid back pain (no matter what position I am in it does not cease). M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E... That describes me pretty well right now! I keep thinking that I only have a month left... but, I still have 8 1/2 weeks AND boy is time LINGERING! :( Whoever says being pregnant is "fun" is nuttier than a fruitcake. LOL If it really is for them, then they are TRULY BLESSED!!! So, because of the extreme discomfort I am experiencing, I cannot wait for it to be over AND you better believe I am counting down every single minute until she is here! Bring it on, Khloe! LOL
I have managed to accomplish some things this week, though...
First, I am helping throw my cousin, Lisa, her baby shower this weekend. I mailed out her cute invitations a week ago and there should be around 15-20 girls there. Her shower is on Sunday... she needed a lot of things and I am pleased to say that she will be thrilled to see what all we have all gotten her thus far! I have been a shopping fool... and so has my sister, Tasha. Lisa doesn't really know "for sure" if she is having a boy or girl. She claims it is a girl... so we have been buying her girl stuff. I hope it is for her sake otherwise the little guy is going to be wearing pink for a while. LOL Anyway, we are ready for the shower on Sunday. She only has THREE weeks left until her baby is here. Hard to believe!
Second, I finally decided on the stroller set that I would be using for Khloe. It is Eddie Bauer of all strollers. I had to get it because it was the only stroller set that had the neutral colors in it that I was looking for... and it was pretty smooth pushing. I was going to go with the Chicco Romantic Collection at the Baby's Room in Rogers, but all they had were boy colors and one pink set. I refuse to have a lot of pink in the stroller. I want to be able to use it again... in case we do this again... lord, I pray we don't, though! (I posted a picture of the sroller set I decided on.) I also finished registering at all three of my favorite baby places - The Final Touch (Adorable boutique); The Baby's Room (I love those ladies up there) and Target. 
Third, I designed and ordered the cake (for my mother in law) yesterday for my family shower next week (May 9th). The cake is going to be darling!!! I cannot wait to see it. I'll post pics of it after the shower next week! The cake will match Khloe's nursery... giraffe print, pink, chocolate and kiwi green! I drew it out for the cake designer and she loved it! Exciting!
Last, I ordered/purchased the "Million Dollar Chloe Baby Cradle" in Espresso. I love it so much. I was thrilled to find it for $50 less online than they sell it around here. Wow. Check out www.albeebaby.com. They have some good deals on baby furniture, strollers, car seats, bedding and more. It will ship out immediately. I've already ordered the cradle bedding set (Pink Minky Dots)from The Baby's Room... so we're all set. We will start off using the cradle in our room until she outgrows it. It is a mini crib basically. Too cute! (I posted a picture of it below.) 
We were supposed to have our Maternity Photo Session with our good friend Chandi Gregory (Picture This! Films) on Monday... but I had to change it to another day next week because Kevin has his big Quails Unlimited Sponsors Banquet at the same time on Monday. :( I just don't want to get any bigger than I am for our pictures. Too big is NOT cute!! LOL I'll let you know when our session is. Oh, and we finally got Khloe's 4D Ultrasound Video... it is just precious! That technology blows my mind! Maybe I can find a way to post a clip of her stretching, sucking her inner fist and yawning several times. It's precious!
I'll post more soon... Have a fabulous weekend!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
8 1/2 Weeks to Go... My Week's Accomplishments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment