Last night, I received an email from the lady that I paid to make Khloe's Custom Crib Bedding. She informed me that she was already done with her bedding and would be shipping it UPS to me on Monday. Can you believe she is already done with it?!! I am so excited. She told me it would take 4-6 weeks and it took less than 3 weeks. She must have been really excited to start working on it. I had collected ideas and colors that I wanted for the bedding and emailed her (countless amounts of time) trying to make sure she understood exactly what I wanted. And... obviously she did. She made it exactly how I had envisioned it! I am still in shock. Boy, that woman in New York can sew... she's amazing! I finally get to finish decorating Khloe's nursery completely now that her crib bedding is on it's way. I will set it up in her crib as soon as I get it next week and post it on my blog... the finished nursery, that is! Hooray! That really perked my weekend up. Everything is going smoothly... now all we need is baby Khloe to be here!
ISN'T IT DARLING?!!!!!!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Khloe's Crib Bedding Set Complete... 5/1/09!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment