CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

3D/4D Ultrasound Session at What's Kickin' Ultrasound Today!

We finally had our 3D/4D Ultrasound session at What's Kickin' Ultrasound in Bentonville. Our session lasted about 40 minutes or so. The equipment wasn't as advanced as I had hoped it would be. The 3D pics are not as clear as some doctor's offices... especially Pinnacle Hills. But, they were still cute! We don't have our DVD right now because they have to add music to it and edit it to look adorable. :o) So, I should get it in the mail in a day or two. I do, though, have all the pics (color and bw) on the cd. It was a very spa-like atmosphere there. The ladies were really nice, too! The only sucky thing is that I didn't turn the vibration on in my massage chair, so I sat there the whole time without gettin massaged. Duh!! LOL

Khloe was really funny. She was an active girl the entire time. You'll see when I post the video clip. She kept stretching... pointing her finger... trying to touch her face and my cord... kicking... crossing her arms and legs... trying to suck her thumb, but the best she got was her fist... and she even yawned a couple of times. It was great watching her. I just hope it's not a sign of what is to come... hyperactivity?! Nah! LOL She kept trying to cozy up to my cord and by doing so she was preventing us (most of the time) from getting a good view of her entire, little face. She has little round cheeks. Awe! Can't wait to really see her...

HERE ARE SOME OF THE BETTER 3D PICTURES FROM MY SESSION TODAY...

Awe... My favorite profile shot of her... look at her cute, little ear!

She was trying to hide her face here...

She's all scrunched up and crossing her feet...

She was trying to suck her thumb here... almost made it!

A good shot of her full face... sweet little cheeks!

I'm not sure why in 3D pictures babies noses look so wide when they move... her nose is actually really petite!

A cute shot of her round head, baby face and she's even pointing her finger!

She's trying to pull my cord here - she's cozied up to it!

She thinks my cord is her security blanket...



I cannot believe that I have 75 days left. Wow! I am already 29 weeks and a few days along. I will be going back to see my doctor next Wednesday for my 30 week checkup. Hopefully he will have my Glucose results. I don't know how the test turned out, yet. I'm patiently waiting... Other than that, I am doing good! I have massive backaches on a daily basis... sitting or standing - either way hurts! :( I have started craving crushed soft ice (you know the kind at sonic) in the last week. I had the same craving with Peyton... strange! LOL I am also craving fruit like crazy! Atleast Khloe will like her fruits when she is born. :o)

My belly is growing NON-STOP... it is already REALLY big - I can't believe it. Just wait until I post my 7 1/2 mos photos... you'll be in shock! Friends have actually told me that my belly is huge. Crazy! I guess the only thing that will help my belly get back to normal after this baby comes is surgery... and I'm not afraid. LOL

Good night!

1 comments:

More Curious than Cautious: The Constien's said...

Thanks for sharing your experience at What's Kicking....We have an appointment in a couple of weeks but we are doing the "invite the family along" thing. Did you have anyone come (other than your husband)? This is our first time to do this so your post was very encouraging.