CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Custom Baby Bedding Ordered - FINAL!!

Last night, I decided once and for all the bedding that I am going to use in Khloe's nursery. I ordered it at 11pm last night. No changing my mind this time. I know! What's my problem... Khloe isn't even here, yet, and I am getting bored with everything I originally choose for her nursery. Pinks bore me... don't get me wrong, I love pink, but an overload is too much! I'm trying to do hints of pink with majority green and brown. Man... this has been tough. The original custom baby bedding that I have had picked out all these months started to bore me. I want something more flashy and elegant. Something that is perfect for the new miss priss in the house. That's why I am going with the set below. I decided to use Giraffe prints, pinks, limish/sagey green and of course dark chocolate. It was quite a bit more (cost wise) than the other set, but you're only a baby once, right?? It's darling!!! I think you will ALL agree. :o) Can't wait to see it. It will be 4-6 weeks before I get it though... that's a long time to wait! Ugh!! The good news is that I can't change my mind this time... she is already starting to make it. I ordered through an awesome baby bedding boutique in New York... and boy can she sew! It will be perfect! The blanket in the pictures below will be a little different... I didn't like the small patchwork on the blanket, so we are doing a different pattern and leaving out the leaopard print. I have decided to buy matching fabric (minky dots and the same prints) to make my own throw pillows (it's easy to make if you have a sewing machine). I am also going to paint two large canvas paintings for her room. One will be an adorable girly giraffe and the other will be a modern bunny. It will be cute!

Here is the Custom Crib Bedding that I Ordered Yesterday...





Here are the Canvas' that I will be Painting. The Colors will be Different... Chocolates, Pinks and Greens only...



Let me know what you think... I hope you like it as much as I do!

I'll post another blog later today. We have our 3D-4D Ultrasound session today at 5:30 pm at What's Kickin' Ultrasounds in Bentonville. Can't wait! I'll post pics of Khloe!!!

2 comments:

Ada said...

I appreciate your chocie for baby bedding!! It is looking GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

I am looking for bedding just like this but with different colors. Where did you order it?