CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Niece's Pictures... Surprise to Her Momma!

Yesterday I got to pick up the surprise to my brother and sister-in-law. My niece, Ava, had stayed the night with us a couple weeks ago. When she stayed over, I thought I would take her to get a new dress and straighten her her (she normally has very curly hair)to go get her pictures professionally taken. Angela and Ramon are busy alot, so it has been hard for them to get Ava's pictures taken on a regular basis. I was a pictures FREAK when Peyton was little... he has tons and tons and tons of professional pictures in boxes. Ava has only had her pictures taken when she was a baby and then again this year for gymnastics. That's it. So, I thought I would take her myself and save her mother from the hassle. So... we had FUN! She was SUCH A MODEL! She did not take one bad picture... not ONE!!! I truly think Ava should be in pageants... she is absolutely the most adorable little girl I have EVER seen (I promise I am not just saying that because she is my niece!). :o) So, $100 worth of fun and memories later... I gave Angela Ava's pictures yesterday. She was so happy and surprised. She LOVED them! It really cheered her up a little after her mother's funeral yesterday! :( Couldn't have been better timing! I have the copyright to all the pictures as well, so I'm sure we'll be printing many extras for everyone in the family and friends!!! It was worth every penny! I love that little girl!!!!!

Here is the little princess herself...




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang she is too cute, who's her momma? LOL. (ANG)