CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Crib Furniture Set Up - 4-12-09 (Easter)

Thursday morning, I went in for the more extensive Glucose Blood Testing at Willow Creek Hospital. It was not much more than a pain in the butt (or arm - LOL). I arrived at 8:30am to have the first blood work drawn (a big tube full). Then, I had to drink the awful glucose drink (icky!). After the drink I had my blood taken again at 9:45am, 10:45am and finally 11:45am. So, all together several big tubes of blood and four needles... no biggie, right? I'm a big girl... LOL! It really is a good thing though that needles don't bother me. Anyway, the drink made me really dizzy and lightheaded again, so I hope the results are bad, again. It's crazy. They will send the blood off for extensive testing and then give the results to my OB/GYN, Dr. Cunningham. I hope I know something this week!

Thursday night I found out that my sister-in-law's mother, Cheryl Sweet, had passed away. I felt so terrible! She was too young. I hope Angela is dealing with it well... I haven't even had a chance to talk to her about it! I'll be praying for them. My poor niece and nephew... I'll bet they are sad! :( God Bless you, Cheryl!

We got to pick up our Crib Furniture for Khloe's Nursery on Saturday. I was SO excited! We couldn't put the crib together and unload the dressers until yesterday, though, because Peyton had Baseball practice immediately after we picked up the crib furniture. So... we hurried down to the Baseball Fields and practiced for a couple of hours. Kevin is helping coach this year!

Sunday (EASTER) we went to church and stuck around church for a Easter Cookout (or cook in, rather) and an indoor Easter egg hunt. Peyton got to hunt for 3000 eggs that was hidden in the church. He found quite a few of them... He had fun! After we got home from church, we met Kevin' dad at our house and the two of them carried in and assembled the crib and furniture. Boy, I am so glad that we didn't order the other crib set... it was way bigger and I'm not sure it would have fit in her room. Yikes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Crib set that we ended up buying - It's Perfect!!! Now, I have to get busy decorating her nursery... won't be long until she is here. It's still another 4 weeks, though, until I get her custom bedding, lamp and valances. :( I don't think I can wait that long... I want to see it NOW! LOL

Other than all that, I feel good. My back hurts NON-STOP and it really is getting old. Khloe isn't kicking as extreme as she has been up until now. She starting to relax some. But, the little stinker still kicks me hard when she feels like it! LOL I will be 29 weeks along on Wednesday. I'm in the 3rd Trimester (Thank God!). We will get our 3D/4D Ultrasound done at What's Kickin' Ultrasounds in Bentonville on Thursday... can't wait to get a better look at our little girl! :O)

Here are some pictures from Peyton's Practice Saturday...




Here are pics of Khloe's Crib Furniture Set - Set up on 4-12-09!




1 comments:

Tracy said...

It's beautiful! I can't wait to see it with the bedding.