CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

30 Week Doctor Visit - Only 66 Days to Go...


This past week I have been busy with baby stuff (and being sick with allergies). I organized the clothes in Khloe's drawers (sock drawer, onsies, bottoms, gowns/sleepers, toys, etc.). Everyone keeps telling me to stop buying stuff or else there will be nothing left for anyone else to buy her. LOL I can't help it! I finished registering at my top 3 places (The Baby's Room, The Final Touch and Target). I designed the Shower Invitations (at The Final Touch in Bentonville)and Thank You cards... and oh, are they adorable!! The invitation I designed was per Kevin's mother's request for the Shower that she is throwing me. Her shower will be in a couple of weeks... it's mainly for their side of the family and close friends of Kevin's parents. I don't even know some of the guests coming to that shower. That shower will be on May 9th. The shower that the girls are throwing me (my friend shower) will be June 6th.

My 30-week doctor visit this past Wednesday was good. Everything is going smoothly. I got my Glucose Test Results back (you know... the THREE HOUR test) and finally the results are good. I DO NOT have pregnancy diabetes. Yeah!!! What a huge relief! Thanks for all the prayers! I have only gained 2 lbs this month... Yippee! I lied in an earlier post... I thought I had already gained my entire pregnancy weight in the first 7 months, but that was not true (that would be 30 lbs total). To my surprise, one of the nurses that weighs me at my checkups told me that I was doing really good and that I had only gained 21 lbs so far. LET'S CELEBRATE... Woo Hoo! I am doing a lot better than I thought. I still have horrid back pain (non-stop). So, Dr. Cunningham prescribed me a back brace that fits under my tummy... it pushes my belly up to relieve some stress on my back. I tried wearing it after my appointment Wednesday, but I hated it. It rolled down and didn't seem to fit me right. Ugh! So much for relief! LOL I'm still craving the soft round ice (Sonic's ice). I get a large ice water with EXTRA ice there every day now... I thought I would survive this entire pregnancy with NO cravings - guess I was wrong. LOL I can, also, drink a case (24-bottles) of bottled water in 3 days - I crave it, too. I guess that is a good craving to have!

Now only 66 days to go... can't believe Baby Khloe is ALMOST HERE!

Here is the invitation that I designed from scratch for my 1st Baby Shower... The Background Color is dark chocolate and the words and dots are limish/kiwi green and medium pink.
(The colors look funny on this scanned invitation... just imagine the right colors!)

My 30 1/2 Weeks Belly Shot... Yes, she grew massively in the last month!!


I'll post more SOON... Have a good weekend! XOXO

0 comments: