CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Enjoying Gorgeous Weather at Park with Kids...

Today, I spent a lot of the day with my little sister, Jen, my son, Peyton, and niece, Ava. We had an action-packed afternoon! First, we took Miss Ava shopping for a new dress (and believe me... that 4-Yr old likes to shop). Then, we took her somewhere to surprise my mom (her grandma) and her parents! I can't say where that somewhere is now because her mommy happens to follow my blog... LOL! They'll see when it comes in a couple of weeks! Then, the kiddos were wanting to take advantage of the gorgeous weather and eat ice cream cones in the park. So, I stopped and bought them some Braum's goodies and took them to the park... where they played their hearts out! :o) Overall, it was a really fun day. Peyton and Ava are so sweet... he just loves her so much... he is going to be a good big brother when his own little sister gets here! My son and my nieces and nephew have so much fun with Aunt Jen (my little sister)... she is always great entertainment for them! I think she may have been having more fun than them today at the Tontitown Park! Funny!

Here are some Cute Pictures from Today's Park Adventure:








0 comments: