Last week (Thursday), I made Peyton get his hair cut. He was so sad, because he has been letting it grow out since last summer... he wanted the "Zac Efron" look and I think he could've pulled it off if I hadn't been so impatient with it. I took him to the stylist and told her to leave some length on top (to where he could still do goofy stuff with it), but to cut it short all around. He was so upset when we got in the car after his haircut. He had just gotten rid of all that hair he tried for so long to grow out. I did have some compassion for him! He doesn't realize himself how much more adorable and handsome he looks with short hair... he just doesn't get it. He cried to himself for a good hour after his haircut on the way home. He was so sad. I felt horrible, so I promised him that we could finally get highlights in his hair (to make him feel better about his shorter hairstyle). So, Saturday AFTER Baseball Tryouts, I took him to the stylist and told her to make it more blended and not so elaborate. She put the cap on his head and pulled the little hairs through it... and colored it. Too cute! I have a picture of him in the salon getting it done, but it's on my phone, so I'll have to find the cords to move it onto the computer. LOL I don't really think that little kids (younger than 16) should get their hair colored or dyed or any of that, but it looks natural on Peyton and it's only a one time occasion. His hair gets more blonde in the summer! Anyway, look at his hair... it's faint and cute! Needless to say, he was happy and it took his mind off of the hair that was missing! LOL
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Peyton's New Highlights...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment