CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Last Day of Peyton's Spring Break... 3-29-09

Peyton's last day of Spring Break was pretty good. My sister, Jen, stayed the night with us Saturday night and occupied him on Sunday. Peyton had indoor baseball practice (for his team the Angels)at his coaches Auto Dealership (Gan Nunnally). Practice started at 1:30pm and wasn't over until after 3:00pm. They had practice the day before, too, but I opted not to take him because I didn't want to drive in the crazy blizzard-like weather. (Bella Vista's weather Saturday was CRAZY!!! It snowed hard, but nothing really stuck all day long.) While Peyton was practicing at the Dealership, Jen and I snuck off to Kennedy Coffee (have I ever mentioned that Kennedy Coffee is the BEST coffee shop in the world!) and had some frozen coffees. She ordered a frozen mocha and of course I got my favorite frozen goody (thanks to my cousin, Rachel, introducing me to it)... a frozen vanilla latte with an extra shot of espresso! Yummy! We hung out there for a while while my sister enjoyed her view (she's 18 and thought the guy working at Kennedy Coffee was gorgeous! LOL)! She's at that age. Too funny! We left after a while and picked Peyton up from practice and stopped to eat. Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese's for the SECOND time this week. Peyton is trying to build up those winnings! LOL They had fun! It was packed there. Too many little kiddos for me! Ugh! Afterwards, we shopped around a little and then spent the entire evening at my mom's house in Springdale. Peyton and I didn't leave until almost 11pm.... yikes! Not good with school starting back up today! Peyton is a little under the weather with his allergies and all... he's been wheezing and having difficulties breathing while sleeping. Poor little guy! Kevin is in Mexico already... he'll be back Friday! I'm sure he's enjoying himself!! I'm leaving Thursday for Canton, Texas with my little sister and my Father-in-Law... selling their hairbows and my tutus at Trade Days in Canton. Good times! It may be my last road trip (mini trip) until little Khloe is here!

Here are some pictures of our action-packed day at Chuck E.Cheese's, yesterday...







0 comments: