I finally (after all these months) decided on the nursery set (crib furniture)... My first choice was by Creations and the set was called Savannah, however, Kevin wasn't real thrilled about the set. It was kind of small. Then, we decided that the Revenna Collection by Creations was a little larger set and more modern. The only thing is that I didn't like the dresser/hutch. It was rounded and didn't display a lot of space for items I'll be using it for (dolls, picture frames, lamps, etc.) and the set was pretty masculine. A friend of ours ended up ordering that same collection for her nursery, so that made my decision a little easier... look for something similar with a larger dresser/hutch! So, after weeks (WEEKS!) of deciding, we finally agree that we really love the crib set (1000 Series) by Cocoon in the Espresso finish. It's perfect. The dresser/hutch and nighstand are one of the larger ones that The Baby's Room carries... SO much extra space for about the same cost! Yippee!
Here's the set we love... 1000 Series by Cocoon... at The Baby's Room:
We also decided on Khloe's Bedding! Hooray! That took forever as well... but, hey, had to come up with a final decision because she'll be here in 3 months! I really wanted a lot of chocolate in her nursery. Pink is my favorite color, but I didn't want to get too carried away with the pinks... so, I've incorporated sage/lime greens and tans with the pinks and chocolates! Can't wait to see what her nursery looks like when it is finally complete!!
Here's the bedding set that I LOVE... Avery Ruffled Custom Crib Bedding... Online Only! Cute, huh?!
Tell me what you think... it took FOREVER, but the decision has been made! Now, just check back for pictures of the items actually in her nursery! :o)
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Final Decision on Khloe's Nursery!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Now - this wasn't one of the two choices you posted before is it?
LOL! No... see I kept changing my mind! I know... pregnant women are scatterbrained and indecisive! :o) Do you like this one better than the original two I posted, though??
Yes - I do! At first glance I was disappointed (LOL) because I thought it was the first of the two from the other post and I liked the other one better. Then once I enlarged it and got a better look I loved it and realized it was different. Then I went back and forth scrolling up and down to compare them and started getting dizzy trying to figure it out so I just posted my question - Ha!
Oh, what I wouldn't do to have my girls be babies again or to have more baby girls (even though that's medically impossible)...
They look great! Can't wait to see the nursery finished! Khloe is going to be one stylish little girl. ;)
Post a Comment