Why is it that when WOMEN lose something (an item), they patiently search for it until it is found... and only blame themselves? Let's gear this towards men (our husbands) for a minute. Now, why is that when MEN lose something, they get annoyed (angry sometimes) and push off the problem to their wives... all the while blaming any and EVERY one but themselves? Sorry if I sound annoyed, because I am! Grrr!! Kevin misplaced one of our cameras (our Olympus Water-Proof Digital Camera) after packing it for a trip he was going to take to Tulsa (to see a legend concert) during the Ice storm last month. Well... he ended up not going and unpacked his belongings from his vehicle. A month or so has gone by and all of a sudden he is panicking because he wants the "WATERPROOF OLYMPUS" for his Mexico Vacation that he leaves for in 10 DAYS! But, guess what?! He doesn't know where HE placed it. I have searched our entire house for the darn camera and it is MIA - which leaves him even more irate, because his trip is right around the corner and I'm sure he wants to take more pictures of underwater creatures in the Gulf of Mexico. Now, if I have put effort into searching for the camera and have had no luck finding it, wouldn't you say that I've done my part and now he must REWIND HIS BRAIN to backtrack and miraculously remember where he may have put it last month?! Just a thought! Now... can I be pregnant in peace?! LOL!!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You guys and camera's!!! I hope he finds this one.
Post a Comment