This morning (at 8AM!), I went to my 6 months check-up. Everything looked good... little Khloe is growing pretty steadily and is an active little girl. My doctor seems to think that she will weigh around 7.5 lbs when she is born. Peyton weighed 8 lbs 5 oz when he was born. I weighed 9 lbs 2 oz when I was born and Kevin weighed 6 lbs 4 oz when he was born, so we really don't know what she will weigh. I'm guessing she will be a little under 8 lbs (or hoping rather! LOL). Too early to tell. I'm thinking about getting the 3D ultrasound done on my 28th week. My doctor said the only difference in the 3D and the 4D is that the 4D picks up movement (like yawning and ect.) and freezes the movements. The 3D is about $150 and the 4D is $200, so is the yawning really worth the extra $50. LOL! We'll see. I'll let you know what we decide in a few weeks. I'm not quite 28 weeks, yet. We have our Pregnancy Photo Session scheduled with my favorite photographer/friend, Chandi, in May... but, I'm thinking that I might want to do it sooner before my face and fingers swell. That would not make a pretty picture. LOL My fingers are already starting to swell a little... gosh, can you imagine how bad it will be being pregnant in the dead heat of the summer. Yikes! I'm not sleeping very well... very uncomfortable. My back hurts all the time, too. This extra load is really taking a toll on my whimpy self. I should have lifted weights before getting pregnant. Ugh! I've had MAJOR acid reflux/backup lately - every single day (mostly at night - all night). It is really getting annoying. The acid burns my throat and chest so bad. :( No fun! Any suggestions on how to relieve that for good... It is so different being pregnant at 20 vs 30! Ugh. So, that's the scoop. :) I'll update you more as my pregnancy progresses! Have an amazing weekend... have you checked out this gorgeous weather!?! Yippee!
Here are some pictures of items that we have purchased already for Baby Khloe:
This is Khloe's Boppy Bouncer... cute!
This is some of the more modern colors designs that we have chosen for her nursery...
Here is a picture of all the adorable outfits Khloe has so far... she will be a happy girl!
This is the first outfit mommy bought Khloe (2-11-09)... from Belly Buttons Boutique!
This is the first outfit daddy bought Khloe (3-5-09)... from Dillards!
I think she'll like her parents' good taste! :o)
Also... Here are my two top choices for Khloe's Baby Bedding... Can't decide. I love them both! Which one do you like better??
Choice #1:
Choice #2:
See... they are both so cute... and I'm really having a hard time. As soon as I decide, I will have it made and it will take a couple of weeks to be delivered! Can't wait to see it!
Friday, March 6, 2009
23 Weeks Along... Doctor Appointment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love them both, but my pick it #2
Post a Comment