CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

6 1/2 Mos Pregnancy Pics...


We went to Kevin's parents' Ranch yesterday for lunch and to enjoy a Sunday afternoon. Kevin came up with a cute idea to drive down to the cute historic bridge in Pineville, Missouri (not too far from their ranch) and take some cute pregnancy pics outdoors on the bridge. He's funny... he loves pictures just as much as I do! He is so much fun! Anyway, we parked the car and walked down to the bridge... the day couldn't have been more perfect... the weather was really nice for once! Anyway, these are my 6 1/2 mos (almost week 27)Pregnancy Pictures. YES, I know... I already look like I'm 8 months pregnant. Weird! It's all belly (well, and a little bottom, too!! LOL)! My belly is as hard as a rock and little Khloe is kicking the you know what out of me every day... gosh, she is an active little girl! I feel good right now... still having some problems with blackouts and dizziness, but it's because she is pushing up on my spine all the time and preventing proper blood and oxygen flow to my brain. I just keep telling myself... ITS ALMOST OVER!! LOL Did I mention that I really DO NOT like being pregnant... thought I'd tell you again. Ha!




0 comments: