Well, so much for my all inclusive trip with my hubby to Nuevo/Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Nope... not happening for me! :( I guess that is what's expected when you're almost 7 months pregnant AND planned the trip before conceiving. Darn! Oh well... I'm sure there will still be significant traveling in the future for me! Can't wait until we get back to those days! Life is about to change as we know it... it's a little scary. :o)Anyway, Kevin will be taking his good friend Jason Wulfers on the trip in my place... they fly out this Saturday! They'll have a blast!
This is Kevin and Jason (Jason lives in Pensacola Beach, FL)...
We don't have to worry about them... we know these two will have a BLAST! LOL
Peyton has been my little buddy this week... he has just loved getting to sleep in all week. Seriously, he has been sleeping in until 10am or 11am every day! Woo Hoo for him... kids love Spring Break... Lazy Days! LOL Anyway, we've had fun staying at home this year. Yesterday, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's. We had a GREAT time (Kevin was working so it was just the two of us)! I was trying to think what "too old" is for Chuck E. Cheese's, but I don't thing there is a "too old." There were teenagers there genuinely having a good time. LOL I must say... I like the place myself. Good Ole Chuck E. Cheese's... always good for great family entertainment! :o) Peyton has been saving his tickets since last summer to that place... so far he has over 2000 tickets. He can spend 50 tokens in 8 minutes... and did yesterday. He is eager to win more and more tickets. That's my boy! LOL But, the big prizes are lame, so I really think that he's wasting his time saving all those hard earned tickets. Hee hee!
Here are pictures of Peyton and I at Chuck E. Cheese's yesterday... Good Times!

Thursday, March 26, 2009
Spring Break... Not Too Exciting This Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love Chuck E Cheese...I totally agree with you...You are never to old for that place...I think its great that you two are getting to spend alone time together...
Post a Comment