CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Baby Shower Invitation (Too Cute!)... & Yingst Family Reunion Info!

So, this week my good friend, Kentrina, mailed out Baby Shower invitations to a lot of my friends (this is my second baby shower... this one is mainly for friends and my side of the family). When I opened the invitation from the mail, I was pleasantly surprised! She did an AMAZING job designing them... she's a pro! I loved them... they are DARLING!!! She used the print and colors of Khloe's nursery... and voila... the cutest shower invitation EVER! I am registered at The Baby's Room in Rogers and I know the ladies up there pretty well. Anyway, they wanted Kentrina to give them one of my Shower invitations (because you get perks from their business by doing so) and they LOVED it! They even sent me an email telling me that it was the most adorable invitation they have received, yet. Neato! Good job, girl! Kentrina has been a very good friend of mine since 6th grade. She's one of those friends that you can go months without talking to and when you do talk about you just pick up exactly where you left off and it feels like you haven't missed any time away from each other... a guess another way to put it is that she is "a friend for life!" Sweetie! I'm sure the shower will be just as sweet as the invitations... looking forward to it! I just hope I don't go into labor before the shower... I sure feel like it lately. Yikes! The shower is two weeks from tomorrow. LOL

Here's a picture of the darling invitation for my baby shower... AWE!!!!



This weekend is Kevin's family reunion at his parents' ranch in Missouri. They are expecting around 100 people... yes, there are that many Yingsts! Crazy! Most of them are camping out on their property all weekend. Craziness! It should be a good time! Between us and his parents, though, we spent around $1000 on this event... I hope everyone enjoys it for that cost! LOL!!! There will be horseshoe tournaments, golf tournaments, horse trail rides, the underground pool will be open and there will be water games (water basketball teams), Kevin's dad band will play much of the weekend, hourly drawings and SO SO much more! I'll post pictures at the end of the weekend (probably more like Monday). LOL

On a last note... I ordered Khloe's Custom Valances/panels, lampshade and minky dot fitted sheet for her nursery today. Amber McGilvray in Fort Worth, TX with Love Bug Bedding will be making them this time... not the same lady in New York. They should be done in a few weeks and will match her crib bedding perfectly. I cannot wait to see them! Yippee! That should do it on all the baby ordering. I'm done with all the custom made stuff... thank goodness! It gets to be stressful when you're trying to figure out how you want something designed for a nursery. Wow! LOL

Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone... and please be smart and SAFE!

Only 39 days to go..... WOO HOO!!!

XOXO

0 comments: