CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Julie Swanson's Baby Shower - 5-17-09

Yes, my weekend was overloaded... one event after another! Funny how that happens. LOL

Anyway, my friend, Julie Swanson, had her Baby Shower on Sunday, May 17th @ 2pm. It was a good time... and good getting to compare bellies with Julie. I still think my belly is enormous compared to hers (we are only 3 DAYS apart... crazy, I know!). Julie was a glowing. She really enjoys being pregnant and is really valuing every minute of it (unlike some one I know... me!). She got some really cute gifts and the weather was perfect. The sun kept casting a shadow on everything, so I tried to take as good of pictures as the sun would allow. :o) Julie is a sweet girl and I was glad to be there for her!

Here are some pictures of Julie (with Baby Ryan in her belly)...

Julie's Cake with Baby Ryan's Initials... Ryan Forest Swanson!


Some of her Gifts that her guest brought for Baby Ryan!


Julie Showing off her Baby Bump... cute!


Julie opening gifts... Velveteen Rabbit & Book!


Another shot of Julie holding her Baby Bump... The Sun was Bright!


Julie and I comparing Baby Belly Size... Hmm... Looks like I win??!! Yikes! LOL


That's it... good times! Congrats Julie!

0 comments: