This morning, I had my 34 week doctor checkup at my clinic. It was nice to walk straight into your room... have your doctor walk in and examine you... and walk out minutes later! That's why I schedule EARLY morning appointments... because the doctor isn't behind if you're the first appointment and there is NO WAITING! Go Me! LOL Anyway, baby's heartbeat was perfect and my belly is still growing. Nothing new to report. I complained, though, to my doctor that I can't hardly stand the Pregnancy rash that I have (it's call PUPP). It is horrible! It keeps me up every night and my poor husband has to listen to me scratch (tear into my skin, rather) all night long. It is horrible... horrible! Like I said before... go figure that I would get the stupid rash... I have some bad luck sometimes. :( The rash spreads when it's hot, so my doctor instructed me to take cold showers (even getting up in the middle of my sleep and taking a cold shower), take Pepcid and Zyrtec (or Benedryl) and continue putting benedryl creams and sprays all over. The rash is now covering my ENTIRE belly, inner legs, inner arms and breast area. Talk about having a miserable 3rd Trimester! :( Stinks!!!!! Anyway, my doc said if those things didn't work all together by this weekend, then we will discuss steroid shots. I have been so good about not taking ANY medicine this entire pregnancy and I cannot imagine whimping out now and getting steroid shots of all things. Ummm.. Nah! The rash supposably disappears completely when baby is born.... but, gosh... that's SIX more weeks!!
So... everyone thinks that I am carrying multiples, still. They tell me constantly that my belly was tiny before the pregnancy and the way it sticks straight out and teh way that I am carrying her indicates multiples. Either that or I'm farther along than I think I am. Everyone says twins or only 2 weeks left. LOL We'll see... I hope not!! I wouldn't mind the "two weeks left," though. LOL My belly is double the size it was when I was pregnant with Peyton (10 YEARS AGO)... I just don't understant. And it is ALL BELLY - not an ounce of my own fat. It's as hard as a rock. Weird!
Haven't completed Khloe's nursery, yet... although that is my goal! As long as I can get my husband to agree to hang the pictures in there. LOL He is so busy lately. He moved his office from BFE to right across from Lowe's in Bella Vista today... so he has been busy with all of the office transition stuff. His location now is very visible and I know his clients will appreciate it more! But, as soon as her nursery is 100% complete, I will post pictures! I can't wait to see the finished project myself.
Peyton won his baseball game last night... good job, bubby!!!! I'm posting a couple of pictures of him at his game last night. He had a GREAT hit into left field. Go Peyton!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
34 Week Doctor Checkup... Only 42 Days to Go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment