Only 57 days to go and this discomfort will all be over... Yeah!! Today I decided to pamper myself a bit. I went to my favorite nail salon/spa and got a Pedicure. Boy, it has been a while... and geez did it feel amazing! My husband hasn't really done the rubby dubby thing on my back or feet since I've been pregnant (which is when I need it the most!), so I have to fin for myself. LOL He works hard, so I guess he has an excuse. :o) I picked pink for my polish color, because we have our maternity photo session in a few days and pink represents our little girl... and newest addition! Besides, pink's allowed... it's Spring now, right?!! It was so refreshing that I decided to schedule a full body prenatal massage (A WHOLE HOUR) tomorrow with some fantastic massage experts. CAN'T WAIT! (I'm posting a picture of my pretty feet - and guess what... they aren't even swollen!)
Tomorrow is my 32 week doctor appointment. I'm curious to see how everything is going... and if I've gained any weight this month. It sure feels like it! It's so strange how my belly is harder than a rock (literally)... it's a little scary. I think she has already began turning upside down (head towards my uterus) to allow her head more space. Last night it was so strange. I was helping Peyton with his homework on the couch and all of a sudden there was this perfectly round fist-size ball poking out of my belly (only on the right side, though). I believe it was Khloe's head. She felt like she was having a hard time figuring out where she wanted to go. Anyway, my belly was lopsided and it was VERY freaky! Peyton was a little creeped out. It looked as though she was trying to tear through my belly. Some of this stuff freaks me out. LOL!! I'll post a blog tomorrow with the doctor's visit update!
I couldn't help myself, but I also went by The Baby's Room, again, today. They know me by name there. It makes me feel good or OBSESSED! LOL I bought a couple small things and think I have decided on the rocking/gliding chair that I want for Khloe's nursery... they are all just so big - and SO expensive. I told Kevin that he needed to buy it for me tonight at dinner. He agreed. It's only $600... I just hope it's not too big for her nursery! He doesn't want me to do the minky dot fabric on the chair, though. He wants to be able to use it after Khloe's out of the baby "rocking" stage somewhere else in our home. So, I'll probably go with a soft Chocolate print. We'll see. Afterwards, Peyton and I met up with Kevin and ate at a Mexican Restaurant in honor of Cinco De Mayo today. LOL Now, I'm just at home watching American Idol and Dancing with the Stars... they are at the movie theater watching the new "XMen - Wolverine" movie that came out a couple of days ago.
Long day... and I'm sick of all of this depressing rain! :(
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
57 Days to Go... and Just a Little Pampering!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment