CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Maternity Photo Session... 5/13/09

Yesterday, we had our Maternity Photo Session with one of the best photographers in NWA... and a close friend of ours (Chandi Gregory w/Picture This! Productions). Anyway, it was the first clear day in quite some time... thank goodness, no rain (until late that night). We started off the photo session at Chandi's house in her studio room. Then, we left and had a very short photo session in Wilson Park (it was starting to sprinkle when we got there, so it didn't last but 5 minutes or so). LOL She always does an amazing job! I've only seen a few of the pictures, but I CANNOT wait to see them all... I'm sure they will be so sweet! My boys (Husband and Son) were troopers! The didn't really want to do the photo session to begin with, but they hung in there. It took us almost 2 hours. We did some of just Kevin and I, some of Peyton and I and some of just me and my big belly! I'll post more when Chandi is done editing them! I'm sure she'll post them on her website, too (www.picturethisfilms.com).





Other Good News... I received Khloe's nursery crib bedding in the mail a couple of days ago. It is exactly how I wanted! I'm so happy... original one-of-a-kind bedding for a one-of-a-kind girl. No one else will have that exact bedding. Yippee! You saw the pics I posted earlier. When the lady in NY finished the bedding she emailed me those pictures, so you saw my bedding already. As soon as I am done decorating the entire nursery (pictures and all), then I will take pictures of it and post it on a blog. It shouldn't be much longer. I decided to have some custom valances, sheets, lampshade and pillow made to match the bedding... it will take about 4-5 weeks to come in. I just wanted the same theme throughout her nursery. Boy, is it expensive to have anything custom made. Wow! It's going to cost me another $300+ just for those items. Yes, having babies is VERY expensive... if anyone says it's not, then they are CRAZY! I designed the additional items on a piece of scratch paper and emailed it to the seamstress... she LOVED it and said she couldn't wait to make it for me. She's not going to charge me S&H or taxes, either... woo hoo! Probably because after everything is completed, then we ended up paying $700+ just for her bedding. Yikes! It will be worth every penny, though... and remain a heirloom in our family for generations to come! :o)

I'll keep you posted on pictures (both maternity photos and nursery photos!)... ONLY 48 DAYS TO GO! Woo Hoo!!! Oh, by the way... My husband thinks we are having twins... his dad had a dream last week that we were having twins, too. CRAZY! And, I keep hearing crazy stories about how one hides perfectly behind the other and never shows up on ultrasounds. Scary! I hope that's NOT the case!

Much Love!

1 comments:

Kara said...

I love the picture of you and Petyon...so sweet!!