This past weekend was crazy busy. Saturday (5-9) was my first of two baby showers. Mary was the hostess... she's my mother-in-law. The shower was fun! This particular shower was mainly for Kevin's side of the family and close clients/friends of Kevin (and now me!). Mary was very selective of the guests. :o) They all were wonderful women... and really seemed to have enjoyed themselves. The shower was from 11am - 1pm at The Final Touch in Bentonville. I got some of the cutest gifts for Baby Khloe!! This group of women had REALLY good taste!!! Khloe will love her rattles, stuffed pets, blankies, outfits and everything else she received! Everyone put SO MUCH thought into their gifts and I am truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! Great job ladies... I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as I did. The games were cute... of course the "Measure Momma's Belly" game was comical. Everyone must have thought by looking at my belly that it was HUGE... all of their pieces of ribbon were way longer than my belly (after they measured). Wow! Some of them were so off that they had gone over by double (meaning I was actually half the size of the ribbon they had cut in guessing my belly size... LOL!!). Funny! I guess my belly really does look as big as it feels. :o) My mother-in-law, Mary, was an EXCELLENT Hostess! Truly! The decor was elegant and beyond beautiful! The food was very gourmet and wonderful... we even had specially coffees and teas brewing. Amazing! The cake was darling, too... and yummy! FANTASTIC JOB, MARY!!
For Mother's Day, Kevin got me a packaged massage/facial/manicure/pedicure gift certificate to The Embassy's Spa. I CAN'T WAIT to utilize that! My honey is a sweetie!!! I'll be using that gift package right before I go to the hospital to deliver baby Khloe. I love you honey! My son is such a sweetheart too. He tried to pamper me all day Mother's Day and TODAY! He hasn't even been feeling good, but he did the dishes for me... put them away... baked a pizza (pre-made of course)... gathered all the trash from the kitchen and all bathrooms and took the trash out. What a sweet little boy! I am SO TRULY BLESSED with such an amazing family! Love you guys!
Here are some pictures from my Baby Shower on Saturday, May 9th...
The Baby Picture Matte Shower Sign-In...
The Lovely Hostess Herself... My Mother-in-Law, Mary!!
Mary Kay and Lenora... Neat Women! Lenora used to be our neighbor...
Our Good Friend and Pastor's wife, Sarah Hill!
My Adorable Cake - Matches Khloe's Nursery!
Some of the Ladies at my Shower...
Kevin's Cousin Marcy and Me... Thanks for Helping Mary with Shower!
Jennifer & Amanda... Kevin's 1st Cousins!
Part of the Buffet Selection... and my Cake!
Belly Measuring Shower Game... Some were WAY off!! LOL
Kevin's Aunt Cheryl Won the Game... She was REALLY ClOSE!
Tammy Schwartz & Chassity Nunnally... Our good friends!!
Gift Opening... Cute Stuff!!
These are all the gifts from the my baby shower moved to Khloe's nursery...
Overall, the Shower was a lot of fun! Everyone complimented Mary on her Hostessing and said the Shower was really lovely and they enjoyed themselves! :o)
Monday, May 11, 2009
1st Baby Shower...Hostess: Mary Yingst 5/9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment