Khloe had a Valentine Mini Photo Session with Katie Cole. Katie always does a great job with the kids' pictures! Peyton feels pictured out, so he didn't want to participate this go around.
It was a crazy morning, though. Her session was at Noon (sharp) and only a 15 minute session, which means BE THERE ON TIME! LOL Kevin decided to spontaneously get Khloe ready for a "breakfast outing" with her daddy. I was repetitive expressing my concern that they are done no later than 11:30am, so I would have time to get her dressed and head over to the photo shoot. As I pull out of our driveway, I immediately call him and ask where they were, he said just leaving Cabela's... Say what?!! So, of course I was not happy and instructed him to hurry up and get there (she still had to get ready, too!). I never thought they would make it, because at 10 minutes until noon, he was driving on the bypass. Surprisingly, though, he made it there with one minute to spare. I quickly changed her in the car... and ran in with her.
Khloe's hair was a mess, she had blue coloring around her lips and I couldn't get her stinkin' headband to stay on her head during the photo shoot. So, in my mind it was a disaster, but Khloe did participate (instead of running around during the session). Not a lot of smiles, though. And, did I say her hair was a WRECK! LOL Yup!
I bought the fabrics that I wanted to use for her dress and took them to my mother-in-law (aka Nana) to sew the style of dress I wanted with the fabrics. Of course it came out darling! I combined pinks/reds throughout the dress in different types of fabrics. Cute, cute! My MIL whipped it up for me and Khloe looked precious in it on picture day! :)
Here are a few of her pictures from her Session with Katie:
Happy Valentine's Day, Friends!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment