CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2013

Busy Baby Showers and Birthday Parties Weekend!

Goodness... This weekend was crazy busy with Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, etc. Wow!

My sweet friend, Kentrina, got remarried last year and is expecting her FIRST child (a baby girl) with her husband, Chris. It is the sweetest story. Kentrina has been my sweet friend since 6th grade! I have been practically begging her to have a baby since she got married (the first time). So, for 15 years, she has never been open to or even considered having a baby. She has always had her wall up and never wanted a child - UNTIL now! I have prayed about it over the years... really prayed to God for him to change her mind... I often told her that life is NOT a life without children... and how she has no idea what she is missing. It made me quite sad that she would not even consider it... and that she would never get to be a mom. BUT......... she got pregnant almost immediately after she got married to her 2nd husband/soul mate. I could not have been more excited... SERIOUSLY... This is like a a miracle in my eyes and I am so thankful to God!! I still cannot believe it!!!!? YAY!!

Here is a picture of Kentrina and me from her Baby Shower this weekend...

(She is going to be such a good mommy to Baby Annaston!)

Next, we headed to my niece, Ava's 8th Birthday Party! I cannot believe my little cuddle bug turned 8 years old! Gosh, where does all the time go... Pleeeease slow down! Ava was not feeling well at her party... actually ended up going to the doctor for running high fever. She enjoyed all her adorable little friends that were there for her party! She's such a character... ;)

Here are some pictures from Ava's 8th Birthday Party...




Some of us Moms at Ava's Birthday Party: Angela, Amelia, Jennifer and Me!


I hope Ava had a great birthday... I love you, little squirt!! XO


On to Sunday -
We enjoyed spending time at my cousin, Lisa's Baby Shower. Lisa is pregnant with her third child. What is different about this pregnancy is that she is having a BOY this time! She has two girls, Alysa and Bella. And, now we are expecting Baby Corbin, any time. She is 37 weeks pregnant, but she might be having this sweet little boy this week! ;) Yay!

Lisa's daughter, Alysa's best friend's mother, threw the Baby shower. She did a lovely job decorating it  and making Lisa feel special! So sweet of her!

Here's Lisa's Shower pictures (my camera died, so this concluded my pictures this weekend):






We had a wonderful weekend... Action-packed and super busy! I can't wait to meet Baby Annaston and Baby Corbin!! Happy Birthday to my niece, Ava, and my nephew, Reed!!! Big kisses to each of you!!!

Have a super fabulous week, friends!

0 comments: