Hey Friends!
I just wanted to remind all of you to go to my daughter's blog (yes, she is 3 and has her own blog)! Please "FOLLOW" it... I update it daily!
Here is the link:
http://littlefashionistakhloe.blogspot.com
I created a blog for Khloe just for FUN! It is a way to go back and see what she wore every day. Plus, I have had so many friends on Facebook ask me what Khloe was wearing and where to get it. Well, this is a good way for them to find out without having to ask me AND without me having to announce it to all of Facebook (some people just think it is boasting... but, certainly not!). It's a cutesy little blog that she'll be able to go back and look at it as she gets older... she'll love seeing all the pictures and what her daily activities were with everyone. Our babies are only little once... so WHY NOT??!! Thanks, for looking and FOLLOWING her blog! I will do my best to update it every single day - so much better than boring friends on Facebook with all my pictures of my babies! ;)
Have a blessed week!



0 comments:
Post a Comment