CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

In New House - FINALLY!!!

Yes, I know you cannot believe it... neither can I! LOL We are finally in our new house... YIPPEE!! We have been building pretty much right since right after we got married and finally weeks after our 1st Anniversary we are all settled in our new house! I love it! We have had a few people over already and everyone loves the colors and decor of our new house. It's traditional with a contemporary twist. Different, but fun! I will post new pictures on myspace as soon as I load them in our computer... so be on the lookout! We are still trying to sell our other house... no fun! :( I'll focus more on that when Kevin and I get back from Florida... we will be gone Wednesday through Sunday. Be on the lookout for new pictures from Florida, as well!

1 comments:

Kara said...

We had a great time at the reunion. I did have more fun at mine, but I don't know if it was because it was my friends that I still keep in touch with or just the group of people who went. We had tons of people on the dance floor...that was the most fun. Glad to see you are in the new house! Can't wait to see pictures.