CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tasha's Bachelorette Party in Dallas


We survived my sister's Bachelorette Party this weekend. There were 7 of us in Dallas celebrating her last weeks as Miss McNew. She will soon be Mrs. Ashford. Overall, Dallas was okay. We were expecting to have a crazy, action-packed weekend... and to our surprise Dallas was not a party town. It was hard to find places to hang out (bars/clubs)... Dallas isn't known for it's "night life." I should have remembered that Dallas was like that, because when my hubby and I came down in January for the Cotton Bowl, there wasn't alot to do (even on New Year's) in the Big D! But, we managed to have a good time with our own group, anyway. We got lots of cute pictures and I will be posting a lot of them soon on my myspace page! It's hard to put so many different personalities in one suite for an entire weekend... there's always going to be some drama (especially sisters). I love my sister, but we are complete opposites and it was obvious this weekend. I wanted to be a part of her whole wedding planning experience and festivities... so that she knows that I truly do care about her. We hung out in Dallas July 25-27. It's crazy how cool the Dallas police are. We made friends with two of them while we were down there... I have to say they are cooler than any other police I've met around the country! I think this is the last Bachelorette Party in our family for a while. Two down... several more to go.

0 comments: