CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Pensacola Beach, Florida Trip...






We just got back yesterday from our trip to Pensacola Beach. It was so much fun! Kevin and I love the beach SO much... I'm surprised we don't live on the beach. Our favorite destination trip is somewhere tropical - for sure! Anyway, we left on a road trip (just Kevin and I) to Pensacola Beach last Wednesday. It was a much needed 5-day vacation for us! Wow! It was also our 1st Anniversary trip (a few weeks after our 1-yr anniversary, but who counts!). We stayed with our friend, Jason, and his new adorable girlfriend, Kyle. We loved her... she was so much fun and gorgeous! She was quite the hostess! Thursday night was Rehearsal dinner for our good friends, Adam McFarlane and Chandra Hicks. Friday (8/8/08) was their beach wedding. They both looked to so happy and in love and made a beautiful bride and groom! If I could redo my wedding, then I would have a small, more intimate one - like theirs. The weather was perfect and the sky was the most vibrant blue. Wow!! It was perfect! We met some really great people in Pensacola Beach (with Jason and Kyle). We had a great time. Although, we had too good of a time Saturday night and we were definitely feeling in on our LONG 12 hour trip home. LOL!! Good times... good times!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like you all had a great time. If I had it to do all over again, I would forgo our big wedding and do something small on the beach too!

Kara said...

Got another thing for your blog...you need to the get the LiveFeed thing that I have on mine. I never knew how many people were visiting the blog until this thing!!! If you need help, let me know.

Christy said...

Hi Heather -

I just stumbled upon your blog - clicked on your friend's link from my friend Amanda Reed and saw Yingst and knew there couldn't be very many people with that last name. We met at the CFF Wine Opener, and my husband Jason knows Kevin (knows him through Todd & Tammy, and for one more reference there is the Jake Gyllenhaal thing but I don't see it ;)). I'm excited you are blogging! I for some crazy reason ended up with three blogs but most posts go to keep friends and family updated on the girls at www.thejobes.blogspot.com . Maybe we'll see you at the walk on Sept. 6 or at the Wine Opener on February 20.

I'll be back to visit your blog!

Christy