So, we had a great time at Adam and Chandra McFarlane's wedding reception. Their wedding in Navarre, Florida was beautiful, but there Reception in Centerton was just as great! Their Wedding Reception was one week after (Sat, Aug. 17) their wedding in Arkansas. We pretty much got it done all night! Full bar = trouble! Kevin was double fisting his cocktails all night (keep in mind the reception was basically 6 hours). I had my share. LOL I ended up crashing there in one of the rooms at Colonial Courts... now my husband... sweet Kevin... well, he crashed in his H2 and it was hilarious. Everyone kept walking out to his truck and he had the doors ALL open and his legs were sprawled over the backseat and his arms were literally hanging out of the truck. I'm still waiting on some blackmail pictures of him to surface (any day now!). LOL Overall the band was fantastic, the caterers were fantastic, the bartenders were fun and everyone was so much fun! Congrats Adam and Chandra... well done on the wedding and the reception!!!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
McFarlane Wedding Reception
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment