Today we spent the day working at our new house. We laid sod and did more landscaping... things are coming quite along! Gosh... I cannot wait to move in, guys!! I'm so ready to be DONE with this project. I just keep telling myself that we're almost there... whew! Our friend Robert Baker came out today and helped Kevin with some of the landscaping (ie lighting down sidewalk). LOOOONG DAY!!! I get really irritable in the heat... heat and I don't work well together. I just keep praying for more rain (you know like all that rain that we were getting a month ago). Where are you now, rain??! My father-in-law finished the railing on both the staircase in the garage and the house... looking good! Can't wait to look at our new furniture and rugs in the house... one more final inspection Tuesday and we're ready to rock and roll! Hopefully we'll have a BIG house-warming party and everyone can come over and check the place out... AFTERALL, it only took us 9 MONTHS to complete! LOL
Saturday, July 19, 2008
I HATE sweating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you enjoy it.
It sounds like you are about finished with the house. I'm sure it will be so worth all the sweating in the end! :)
Post a Comment