I am leaving for Dallas (road trip!) early Friday morning for my sister's (Tasha's) Bachelorette Party. We are staying in an awesome hotel (and have a pimp suite) right on the main strip! I have been working with the tee shirt company for a few weeks now trying to design the perfect "theme" shirt for our trip. It's really cute! I get to pick them up tomorrow... YIPPEE! Anyway, I ALWAYS fly and I'm not used to "road trips", so I'm really crossing my fingers that I'm not miserable. The girls will be fun, but I get car/motion sick easily. Ugh!! We will be there July 25-27, so it is a VERY short trip... but, we'll definitely utilize our time! Her wedding is Septemeber 20th... so, it is right around the corner! I remember my big day last year... I was so happy when the day finally came... and SO HAPPY when all my hard work paid off and it was finally OVER. LOL!! I wish her luck!
After I get back from Dallas (Sunday), Kevin and I are going to Destin/Pensacola Florida next Wednesday. We have friends (Adam and Chandra) that are getting married Friday, but we'll be there most of the week absorbing the sun's rays and sipping on cocktails by the pool/beach!! We are staying with one of Kevin's Best Friends, Jason. He's a fun guy! Can't wait!!
I'll post pics and report our trip when I return! But for now, I have to run... too much to do before I leave town!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Sister's Bachelorette Party - Dallas Style!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Have a great time this weekend! I can't wait to see the pictures! :)
Post a Comment