It dawned on me (all of a sudden) that I completely forgot to get Khloe's birthday pictures taken... Yikes! And, here it is a day before her birthday party. Luckily, photography is one of my hobbies and I love it. So, I knew just what to do. I used some props that will be at her birthday party (tomorrow) and did a quick birthday photo session, myself (why not? I have a fabulous camera and an awesome new lens). I always have other fabulous photographers in the area take my kids' birthday pictures, because they cooperate for them (unlike Mommy)... But, I had no choice. LOL Surprisingly she did so good... and the session went super fast... all less than 10 minutes. It was a gorgeous day, too... overcast (which is perfect for lighting).
The reason I always have her pictures taken before her party is to have an enlarged mounted picture for her easel (at her party). It is a tradition I started for her first birthday... and it I have done it at every party since then. I had NO time to get it enlarged, so I used Sam's Club to order a 20x24" enlargement... then, hurried to our hobby store in town to have it dry-mounted. How cool, huh?! Yes, I took her pictures, chose a picture to have enlarged and dry-mounted her picture all in one day (because her party is tomorrow!). I felt very accomplished. LOL
Here are Khloe's 5th Birthday Pictures:
What a little cutie pie... We love you Khloe darling! Happy upcoming birthday!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment