CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Welcome Baby Corbin - Born 3-4-13

My cousin, Lisa, had her 3rd child today... and it was a BOY! Congratulations to Lisa, Franklin and the girls! She has two girls and now a boy. Family complete! She had a hard time during her pregnancy trying to decide on the name, so after much thought months ago, I shared some names with her. I told her since her first daughter's name started with an "A" and her second daughter's name started with a "B", then her third child's name should start with a "C." Isn't that cute ABC for their names! Neat! So, I told her that since her oldest daughter loved the movie High School Musical and one of the lead actor's was Corbin Bleu, then she should name her son "Corbin." It is a unique name and not many boys are named that. She really liked it and shared it with her fiance... and that was the name they stuck with and named him! Yay! They named him Corbin Ray (Ray after our late, beloved grandfather). Cute, huh!!

Meet Baby Corbin...










CONGRATULATIONS, to my cousin and her family on their newest addition! He is an absolute doll! XOXO
(I got my turn to hold the little doll!)

0 comments: