CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 29, 2013

Kids' Easter Picture Session with Myra

As I have stated before, the photographer that we use for the kids' holiday pictures lives 1 minute from our house. So, it really is quite convenient for us to use Myra for quick sessions. She does a good job. :) Peyton is getting to the age where he almost refuses to take pictures anymore.... So, I'm lucky when he agrees to be part of the session with his little sister, Khloe! 

Here are the pictures from my sweet kids' Easter Session with Miss Myra!









So, as you can see they turned out pretty cute! Not so bad considering I had a tired 3 year old and a grumpy 14 year old on my hands! I feel truly blessed to be the mother of these two stinkers... God is GOOD!

0 comments: