Hi Friends!
Goodness... I have been majorly neglecting my Blog. I haven't posted since Khloe's 1st Birthday... which means it's been 6 months. Oops! Sorry about that. My goal is to update my Blog more often this year. Things are starting to finally slow down. Goodness, what a year! 2010 was good... but 2011 will be GREAT!
My New Year's Resolutions for 2011:
(I don't usually every make resolutions, but this year, I need to)
1. Rid myself of negativity (which means weeding out negative, mean people from my life)!
2. Get into the best shape of my life!
3. Healthy eating for my family - digging up all sorts of great, healthy recipes!
4. Be Happy and don't sweat the small stuff!
Simple enough, huh?! Yep... I think this is going to be a good year!!!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Neglecting my Blog/ New Years Resolutions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment