CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Afternoon at My Parents' Home

After opening gifts at our house, we loaded up into our car (with all the gifts for our gift exchange) to my parents' home in Springdale. All four of my mom's kids were there with their families. Khloe was dressed in the most adorable Christmas outfit and her brother opted not to be in any more pictures once we got there. LOL

Here are some pictures:





































I love my mom!! I have the best little sister (who is 12 years younger than me) in the world, too... Jennifer! My kids adore her!! XOXO

2 comments:

Ashley S said...

Thank you Heather for the sweet comment! I'm so glad you've updated your blog! Chloe is pretty much the cutest thing ever! Her clothes seriously make me want a girl next. I'm glad you guys had a great holiday! Thanks again:)

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize your sister was that much younger than you!

Looks like tons of fun!