CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Weekend in Branson...

This weekend we had a great time in Branson! It was crazy busy, but overall pretty fun and relaxing! Kevin had his Summer Regional Meetings with his Firm at Chateau on the Lake hotel/resort... that place is great! So much for the kids to do there... with the indoor and outdoor pool, indoor movie theater, indoor kids playcenter, restaurants, sweet shop (ice cream/specialty coffees/desserts galore) and so much more. It was nice! Of course, I forgot my swimsuit, so I didn't get to swim, but Peyton was a fish the whole weekend... and there were several boys close to his age for him to play with. He's not in many pictures, because he was off doing his own thing. LOL I would recommend Chateau on the Lake to anyone who wants to spend a weekend in Branson! Next year Kevin's Summer Regional Meetings will (once again) be in Branson, but next year we are back at The Holiday Inn & Suites at Branson Landing (that hotel is great, too!!). We hung out with our Edward Jones friends and enjoyed getting to see everyone... usually we all only get together for the Summer Regionals... and those that actually come to the Christmas Party (which we definitely need to spice up from here out... people are not excited about it anymore).

Here are some pictures of other Financial Advisors and their families in the Region (from this weekend)...































Sunday, after leaving the resort, we went on the Silver Dollar City (since we rarely get to use our season passes) for Father's Day. Kevin and Peyton rode several rides together... they have a great time there! The only bad thing is that it was scorching hot there, so we couldn't stay very long because of Khloe being so little and not being used to the high temperatures... plus, I HATE sweating and it seems that's all I did the whole time. Yuck! We went in the morning, too, to dodge the heat of the day, but didn't work. It was the hottest day of the year. We ran into Kevin and Sheena Oldenburgh and their kids, Katelyn and Austin as we were entering SDC. LOL What are the odds of that! Peyton and Austin are the same age, so they hit it off and became instant friends (and ride buddies). They rode several rides together before we left. Sheena and I caught up... we haven't hung out since her 30th Birthday Party last year. They are so much fun! And... Sheena and I figured out that our Kevins (both our husbands' names are Kevin) are big kids and will never grow up... they were conspiring in the corner to shoot pedestrians with water guns as they went by. LOL!! I didn't get any pictures at Silver Dollar City, because I opted to leave my camera in the car... so I don't have any to post.

We got home pretty early on Father's Day, so we took Khloe to Nana and Papa's house in Pineville (15 miles from our house). Kevin opened his gifts when he got home and then Kevin, Peyton and I went to Abuelo's and enjoyed some yummy food! When we got home, Kevin's mother brought our little Khloe home and we all finished the evening relaxing in our Hot Tub!! It was our first time to let Khloe in the Hot Tub(it wasn't very hot). We took several pictures. Overall, it was a relaxing weekend and I think Kevin had a good Father's Day! :) He is such a good Dad... the kids really enjoy Kevin's humor and adventurous personality! We love you, Kevin!

Here are some pictures of Khloe's 1st Hot Tub experience with us on Father's Day!

















I love pictures... so you'll always see many pictures posted at once on my blog. I just don't like to leave out any details! Until next time...

0 comments: