CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Ashford Family Visit (June 2010)...

My sister, Tasha, showed up in Arkansas with her two kiddos, Alexis and Baby Reed! I was excited that they came, because like I said before she told the family that she wouldn't be able to make it to Arkansas until Summer 2011!! Geez... that's a long time to make us wait. But, she just wanted to surprise us! They have a very busy Summer planned, so this was the only time she could squeeze in the trip... and I'll be honest... I was a little sad that it wasn't a couple of weeks later (so she could make it to Khloe's 1st Birthday Celebration Party). :( But, atleast she came to see us before hand.

Her daughter, Alexis, was my first niece and the first granddaughter for my mother. She is 10 1/2 years old. Her son, Reed, is my mom's newest grandbaby/grandson. He is 3 1/2 months old. I just love those kiddos... and miss them so much!!! My Brother-in-law/Tasha's husband, PJ, wasn't able to make it because of his busy career. We missed seeing you, PJ!

Here are some pictures of Tasha and her kiddos and all of us... it was a good visit!

Baby Reed (3 1/2 Mos Old)-


Tasha and Baby Reed-


Alexis (My brother's son, Ian, in picture, too)-


Tasha and I thought it would be cute getting some pictures of our babies in the new Huggies Blue Jean Diapers. Too cute! We were picture happy! The diaper was only available in a size 3 (and LUCKY to find that size!). Well, Khloe wears a size 3 normally, but Reed's bottom is still in size 1's... so it was too big... but darling! Look at how different the diaper looks on both their bottoms... hilarious!

Baby Khloe and Baby Reed Modeling their Blue Jeans Diaper! LOL!!

















Here are Pictures of the Kiddos and Us having Fun at my Parents' House...

















It was a good time... can't wait to see you guys again this Christmas! LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back on here! I can't believe Khloe is almost a year old ALREADY!!