CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Baby Khloe is Growing Fast...

Baby Khloe will be one month old already on Wednesday... where does the time go? Time flies... Wow! She is such a sweet little girl. We have really enjoyed loving on her every day. Peyton and Kevin are head over heels for her... it is really sweet! I took Khloe to the doctor this week and she weighed 8lbs and 20.5" in length. She gained almost one full pound in a week's time. Craziness! Khloe has had major acid reflux and it has gotten really scary at times. She throws up through her nose alot and it takes her breath away. Several times she has lost her breath and not been able to inhale oxygen because of the throw up and I almost panicked. It is scary when almost a minute goes by and she has not caught her breath yet. Yikes! I almost called 911 one time... Peyton and I both were scared. I had to use the aspirator to suction out phlegm and fluids from her mouth and throat. I really don't know what else to do in situations like that. I need to take a baby cpr class... for sure! The doctor prescribed us medicine for her acid reflux. She HATES the taste of it though... you should see her face when I give it to her... poor thing! We still can't decide who she looks more like... she's just too little to tell. She has her dad's eyes, but her nose, face shape and lips are just like her brother's... which I guess is like me. :o) We'll see in a couple more months. I'm sure it will become more obvious.

I have been trying to get out of the house more this week... staying couped up in my house has been hard on me. We've all had a good time! But, gosh, it is still such a huge transition for me. I really thought that I wanted to be a stay home mom, but I'm not sure now. I think it's great bonding for the mom and the baby, but I also selfishly feel like I need my adult time during the day (to run errands and do things that I need to do). Who knows... all I know is that my Bridal Consulting Business is on the back burner for now. Not a lot I can do with a baby... weddings consume my weekends and with a new baby - I don't want to take that time away from her or the boys (Kevin and Peyton). I'll keep you posted on what I decide. I feel very lucky to have the opportunity to stay home with Khloe, though... not alot of people can do that.

I have been a picture taking machine these past few weeks. I have gotten several cute pictures of my kiddos together and Kevin with the kids. I finally ordered Khloe's Birth Announcements today through www.tinyprints.com. They are going to be darling! I also ordered some personalized address labels with Khloe's newborn pic on it for the return address. Fun stuff!

Here are some of the pictures that I have taken these past couple weeks...














1 comments:

MommytoMacKenzie said...

Oh how cute, I put bows on MacKenzie when she was that little too! We actually had the same ones! I think I got them from Target when I was pregnant. I love making her a girly girl!:)