CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Update on "Heather's World"...

Monday, I went in for my 6-weeks post-baby checkup with my doctor (Dr. Cunningham). I took Peyton and Khloe with me, because I wanted Dr. Cunningham and his assistant nurse, Becky, to see them. He has been my doctor for 12 years... he delivered Peyton nearly 11 years ago and Khloe this year. So, I wanted to get a picture of him with my kiddos. :) He was a proud doctor and even asked me to keep taking pictures so I could send them to him. LOL! What a trooper. I'm going to post some of the pictures I took... some are yellow tinted, because I took them in the clinic... and we all know how the lighting makes pictures. :)







Anyway, Khloe turned 7 weeks old last Wednesday and she will be 8 weeks/2 mos old this Wednesday. How exciting! She is growing so fast already. She has her 2 month pictures scheduled on Wednesday with The Picture People... their studio is really nice and open... and they take great pictures. Plus, you get to take them home that day - framed and all! Woo Hoo! Khloe has been smiling so much and laughing... she really thinks her daddy and brother are funny! She's hitting a major growth spurt, too... she won't stop eating this week. LOL She is such a sweet little girl! She lets us sleep all night long. She only wakes up one time to feed... sometimes she sleeps the entire night (6-8 hours straight). She got her days/nights straightened out immediately after being born - Good Girl!!! Peyton was the same way... I feel so lucky! :) Khloe is obsessed lately with looking at all the ceiling fans in our house... she will stare at them forever and just smile. I don't know what it is about ceiling fans and babies. Too funny!









Peyton started a new school this year... He is in Middle School now. Go OHMS! He is so excited to make new friends this year. A whole new bunch of 5th Grade girls to flirt with too. LOL He's so funny! A little girl gave him her phone number today (THE THIRD DAY OF SCHOOL!). He was so sweet to take it from her... but, when he got in the car after school he wadded it up. He didn't want to hurt her feeling by telling her he didn't want it. Sweet boy! All his friends from last year told him how different he looked this school year... he let his hair grow out all summer and he now has the Zach Efron look. :) He needs to trim it! Anyway, he likes his new school and had a great first week! His pod of teachers are really great, too! Peyton, also, started football practice this week. He is on the same team as last year (Go Raiders!). They started off the season this week with 3 (2-hr) practices and 2 scrimmage games... nothing like jumping in head first and cramming everything into one week. Coaches are good about that, though! Ha! He's playing Defense this year... he thinks he's big enough to do some serious tackling. LOL He is only 78 lbs wet. ;) Peyton has his first scrimmage game tomorrow... can't wait... Go Raiders!



I don't know if I shared with everyone before, but my little sister (Tasha) is expecting! I just found out a few weeks ago... Yippee!! She is expecting baby #2 ten years after her first child, Lexi. Congrats Tasha!! She is due in March. I'm really hoping that she has a little boy... I think she will. :) Her husband comes from a long line of males... no females in the family besides his mother. So the odds are in their favor! We are sad, though, because she just moved to Nashville... her husband's parents live there and he is going back to school to get his Masters. She is sad to be gone away from her home. We through her a going away dinner before she left... lots of friends/family sent them off with love! We are hopeful, though, that she will return in a year or two! We do not want to miss out on watching Lexi and her new baby grow up before our eyes! Besides, Khloe needs her cousin around to go to her birthday parties and play... they will only be about 9 months apart. How fun! Peyton (my son)and Alexis (her daughter)were only one year (exactly) apart. I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew. I have already started buying baby boy stuff... I really feel that she will get her boy. :) It's funny because my brother has a boy and a girl... I have a boy and a girl... and my sister has a girl (so that means there's a boy to come to be just like her siblings... one of each!)! I'm praying... :) She's in town this weekend visiting already... and she's only been gone 3 weeks. Yeah!







Sorry I have procrastinating and not updating my blog regularly! Gosh, time just gets away from me with a new baby. :) I promise I will do better, friends!

Tootles!

0 comments: