It has been forever since I've updated my blog. Sorry! LOL Kevin and I found out in November that we were expecting. We had just gotten back from a long trip to Yosemite, San Francisco and Napa Valley, California in October. I had NO IDEA I was pregnant when I was on that trip. I'm sure hiking the huge mountains every day in Yosemite and then spending our last week in WINE COUNTRY was not particularly good for a growing baby. Yikes! LOL We found out that we had actually conceived in early October... our trip was October 10-20. Oops! LOL I didn't feel pregnant, so I had no way of knowing. :o) It was a great time... I'll post pics. The first part of the trip we spent with Kevin's parents and our son (he was a lucky little guy... he got to miss several days of school because of it. But, the way we saw it was that is was more educational to visit the amazing mountains and bears in Yosemite and the Golden Gate Bridge and fast life in San Francisco than to be doing math equations stuck behind a school desk. LOL They were with us the first 5 days... after they flew home, we went on to Napa Valley. It was amazing. We loved that part of the country! Very serene! We visited all the vineyards sampling their best wines and went on romantic bike rides in the smaller part of the city (country rather). We had a great time!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Pregnant and Unknowing on our Vacation to California in October!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment