
On February 6th at 10:00am, we we went to our Ultrasound at my doctor's office. We finally found out what the gender of our baby is... it's a GIRL! We were hoping for a boy, but are happy now that we are having a precious little girl. Life is going to change so much when she arrives... afterall, I have been the only female in a house of two males for quite some time. I think a little girl will be good for all of us. LOL The only bad thing is that Kevin wanted another little boy so bad and still has not given up on the idea of having that boy. He's already trying to convince me to immediately start trying for that boy after our little girl is born. Wooow, Slow down, Jack. Ugh... we're going to have to discuss this. Not sure I want to go for round 3. Yikes! Peyton turned 10 years old in November, so this whole starting over thing is hard on me. LOL Kevin will be so thrilled that he gave me a girl... just wait! He's already trying to play the overprotective daddy to her. No boy is allowed to change her diaper when she is born... just him. He won't let me post the u/s pics of her "hoo hoo." His behavior is cracking me up... and it will only get worse! Ha ha! We have decided that we are going to name our baby girl, Khloe Elizabeth Yingst. It has been my chosen name for years! I found her name in the bible (Chloe) about 3 years ago and that was God's way of saying she will be little Khloe! :o) Our DUE DATE is July 2nd (our Anniversary week). I hope she's not born on the 4th of July... the doctor's said she will probably come early. Peyton was born right on his Due Date. Kevin thinks she will arrive on June 28th and I feel that her birthday will be June 27th. We'll see... any guesses??? I cannot believe that we are already 5 1/2 mos pregnant. Wow... time flies!
Monday, February 23, 2009
It's a GIRL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm glad to see you blogging again...it will a great place to show off the new addition!
Thanks, Christy! I'm glad to be back blogging again, too!! How are you guys?
Post a Comment