Tomorrow I am exactly 5 1/2 months pregnant. Gosh, this pregnancy has really flown by so far. I haven't really felt pregnant until now... I'm tired a lot and getting bigger by the day. Sleep... what's that?! LOL I cannot get comfortable at all. Oh how I would love just one good, full night's sleep! We are so excited about little Khloe... we cannot wait to see her adorable little face!! Only a few more months... :o) Today, I found the perfect nursery furniture at The Baby's Room in Rogers... I love that place!! Unique, high quality baby stuff... I spent hours there! LOL I also decided on the fabrics that I love so much to have all of her bedding, valances and chairs custom made. I can't wait to see her room! I love the pale pinks, chocolates, soft greens and tans. I'm choosing more modern decor for her nursery - rather than a themed nursery (yuck!). That way the colors and style will grow with her and we won't be changing it a million times as she grows older. I'm excited about seeing the finished product. I, also, opted not to do white nursery furniture... instead I'm doing an elegant espresso finish. Modern. Classy. Adorable. I'll post pictures when it comes in... won't be until April, though. :o)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
5 1/2 Months Pregnant and Feeling It!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I can't wait to see the nursery pics!!! Congrats on Khloe!
Post a Comment