I planned a really exciting day for Khloe, today. Khloe received a very thoughtful birthday present from one of our friends, Cheryl, and her daughter, Kenzi. It was a Salon Mommy/Daughter Mani/Pedi gift certificate! Khloe has had a manicure before (from a nail salon - when she turned two), but never a pedicure. She LOVED it... and loved her pedicure the best! I got a full set of nails, afterwards, since I haven't worn acrylics in a couple years (I used to get my nails done all the time... and did for 10 years). It was time (perfect timing right before we leave for Italy this weekend).
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Nail Salon Fun
When we walked in, Khloe went straight to the nail polishes and picked out her fave colors for her fingernails and toenails. She knew exactly what to do (almost like she was a pro at it). LOL I went with a matching pink on my toes and french manicure on my nails. Khloe was able to pick out some designs for her big toes, too... of course, she chose girly flowers! Khloe's mani/pedi took about 45 minutes... which was quite a while for a non-napping, little girl to sit there and be good. And, she was very good. Brother was with us, but he opted to sit in the lobby and play on his iphone. He did sneak over to us to take a couple pictures! Thanks, Bubs!
What a super fun day we had... and she got all pampered before Mommy and Daddy left for Europe!
Here are some super cute pictures of her first Mani/Pedi experience:
Pretty, pretty! What a fun and girly day. I hope our kids felt super special this week... we will miss them like crazy while we are in Europe for the next couple weeks!! ~ Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment