CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kevin's 33rd Birthday Festivities...


My husband turned 33 yesterday, but we started celebrating his birthday on Saturday. It was a good time for all! He specifically told me 'NO presents or parties'... but WHO in the world could let some one's birthday (especially their HUBBY'S birthday) go quietly - not this girl! Hee hee!

Saturday, I planned a surprise birthday dinner for him at Copeland's of New Orleans in Rogers. He had plans directly beforehand with his buddies Cody and Keith, so they were able to help me get him there without him knowing. There were several of our close friends there to surprise him as he arrived. Our friends that came were: Kevin and Kim O'Neill, David and Shannon Inglis, Tom and Stephanie Thomas, Keith Sharp, Jeff and Kris Wrona and Cody and Christiane Burnett!! Good times... good times! We all arrived at the restaurant at 6:15pm and Kevin and the guys arrived about 6:45pm... so it worked out perfectly.

Here are some pictures of our group at Copeland's:


























After Copeland's... half of our group went to a Pajama Party in Shadow Valley for Ben Banks birthday, too. I was kind of nervous about showing up in pajamas, because I don't wear pajamas in public. I didn't know what other girls would be wearing... BUT, I went for it. I wore some fun hot pink pajamas with zebra accents. The guys all looked less than impressive, but it ended up being fun! I loved the Espresso shots... Mmm!!!

Here are some pictures from the Pajama Party:





































Kevin's actual birthday was on Monday (1/31), so since we had all the fun possible with friends... it was now time to have a nice, peaceful dinner with just our family (including Kevin's parents). We went to Red Lobster and enjoyed a lovely dinner and had a good time visiting with each other! Since I never go anywhere without my camera, I captured some pictures at dinner on my husband's birthday!

Here are the pictures from our dinner at Red Lobster:






































A great weekend celebrating my husband's 33rd birthday... until the next one... Happy Birthday, Kevin! We love you!!

0 comments: